Cadasio's Cookies policy
you first visit our website.
- This document was created using a template from Docular (https://docular.net).
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser.
The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set
expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the
information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies that we use
website and services generally;
Cookies used by our service providers
- We use Google Analytics. Google Analytics gathers information about the use of our website by means of cookies. The information gathered is used to create
reports about the use of our website. You can find out more about Google's use of information by visiting https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
- We publish Google AdSense advertisements on our website, together with advertisements from the following advertisers and advertising networks that are
distributed by Google: [identify and provide links to advertisers and networks]. The advertisements may be personalised to reflect your interests. To help determine your
our website and your visits to other websites. You can opt out of Google's personalised advertising by visiting https://www.google.com/settings/ads
and you can opt out of third party cookies use for personalised advertising by visiting http://www.aboutads.info. You can review Google's
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to
version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome);
- https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/ (Opera);
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- This website is owned and operated by Beyond CAD Ltd.
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 11178514, and our registered office is at 4 Barley Mews, Dronfield Woodhouse, Derbyshire,
- Our principal place of business is at 4 Barley Mews, Dronfield Woodhouse, Derbyshire, S18 8XH.
- You can contact us:
- using our website contact form; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website.